Pakyow 0.8 was released late last night. In some ways this release is bigger than the initial release a couple years ago. For myself, it's a huge mental milestone. This release emcompasses features I've been thinking about for years.
Perhaps the most significant aspect of this release is that I believe we've finally fully solved the issue of view / code separation. I'll have much more to say on this in the coming weeks. Until then, check out all the new stuff:
PREVIOUSLY full archive
- Pakyow: Access / Modification of View Parts
- Building Blocks Year One: How we changed our consulting model for the better.
- Unit Testing for the Non-TDDer
- One Nice Thing
- Making Over Preference
- Controlling Tech
- Pakyow Prototype Mode
- Keep your peanut butter out of my chocolate.
- Read Outside Your Craft
- Building an audience is hard work.
- Just Another Butt in a Seat
- The Propeller
- Keep Walking
- A Focused Inbox
- Not magic, and zombies.